Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 738. Amended Certificate of Authority.
previous: Section 735
. Effect of Certificate of Authority.
next: Section 740
. Status of Foreign Corporation.
AS 10.06.738. Amended Certificate of Authority.
- (a) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state shall obtain an amended certificate of authority
if it changes its corporate name, or desires to pursue in this state other or additional purposes than those set out in
its earlier application for a certificate of authority.
- (b) The requirements for the form and contents of an application for an amended certificate of authority, the manner of
its execution, the filing of the original application and an exact copy of it with the commissioner, and the issuance
and effect of an amended certificate of authority shall be the same as in the case of an original application for a
certificate of authority.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.