Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 356. Shares Held By Nominees.
previous: Section 355
. Issuance of Fractional Shares or Scrip.
next: Section 358
. Distributions; Conditions.
AS 10.06.356. Shares Held By Nominees.
- (a) A corporation may establish a procedure by which the beneficial owner of shares that are registered in the name of a
nominee is recognized by the corporation as the shareholder.
- (b) The procedure may set out
- (1) the types of nominees to whom it applies;
- (2) the rights or privileges that the corporation recognizes in a beneficial owner;
- (3) the manner in which the procedure is selected by the nominee;
- (4) the information that must be provided when the procedure is selected;
- (5) the period when selection of the procedure is effective; and
- (6) other aspects of the rights and duties created.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.