Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 320. Filing of Statement Before Issuance of Class or Series.
previous: Section 318
. Manner of Establishing Series.
next: Section 323
. Effect of Filing Statement.
AS 10.06.320. Filing of Statement Before Issuance of Class or Series.
- (a) Before the issuance of shares of a class the rights, preferences, privileges, and restrictions of which have been
fixed by resolution of the board, or before the issuance of shares of a series established by resolution of the board,
the corporation shall file with the commissioner a statement, and an exact copy of the statement, signed by the
president or vice-president and the secretary or assistant secretary, setting out
- (1) the name of the corporation;
- (2) a copy of the resolution determining the rights, preferences, privileges, and restrictions of the wholly unissued
class, or of the resolution establishing and designating a series, and fixing and determining the relative rights and
preferences of the series;
- (3) the date of the adoption of the resolution;
- (4) that the resolution was adopted by the board.
- (b) The commissioner shall process the statement in accordance with AS 10.06.910.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.