Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 55. Special Actions and Proceedings
- Section 430. Contents of Declaration of Taking.
previous: Section 420
. Declaration of Taking By State or Municipality.
next: Section 440
. Vesting of Title and Compensation.
AS 09.55.430. Contents of Declaration of Taking.
The declaration of taking must contain
- (1) a statement of the authority under which the property or an interest in it is taken;
- (2) a statement of the public use for which the property or an interest in it is taken;
- (3) a description of the property sufficient for the identification of it;
- (4) a statement of the estate or interest in the property;
- (5) a map or plat showing the location of the property;
- (6) a statement of the amount of money estimated by the plaintiff to be just compensation for the property or the interest
- (7) a statement that the property is taken by necessity for a project located in a manner that is most compatible with the
greatest public good and the least private injury.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.