Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 43. Arbitration
- Section 580. Notice.
previous: Section 570
. Relationship to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
next: Section 590
AS 09.43.580. Notice.
- (a) Except as otherwise provided in AS 09.43.300
- 09.43.595, a person gives notice to another person
by taking action that is reasonably necessary to inform the other person in the ordinary course of affairs, whether or
not the other person acquires knowledge of the notice.
- (b) A person has notice if the person has knowledge of the notice or has received notice.
- (c) A person receives notice when the notice comes to the person's attention or the notice is delivered at the person's
place of residence or place of business, or at another location held out by the person as a place of delivery of the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.