Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 43. Arbitration
- Section 160. Appeals.
previous: Section 150
. Applications to Court.
next: Section 170
. Court, Jurisdiction.
AS 09.43.160. Appeals.
- (a) An appeal may be taken from
- (1) an order denying an application to compel arbitration made under AS 09.43.020
- (2) an order granting an application to stay arbitration made under AS 09.43.020
- (3) an order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
- (4) an order modifying or correcting an award;
- (5) an order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
- (6) a judgment or decree entered under the provisions of AS 09.43.010
- (b) The appeal shall be taken in the manner and to the same extent as from orders or judgments in a civil action.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.