Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 98. Veterinarians
- Section 165. Qualification For License.
previous: Section 160
next: Section 167
. Qualification For Technician License.
AS 08.98.165. Qualification For License.
- (a) An applicant is qualified to receive a license as a veterinarian who
- (1) is a graduate of an accredited veterinary school or who has successfully completed the Educational Commission for
Foreign Veterinary Graduates certification process;
- (2) has, within the 60 months preceding application for the license, passed a national examination for veterinarians
approved by the board;
- (3) has passed the written examination of the state on specific Alaska issues of veterinary practice;
- (4) is in good standing, as defined by the board in regulations; and
- (5) has paid required fees.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 5 SLA 1998].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.