Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 92. Concert Promoters
- Section 40. Denial, Revocation, and Suspension of Registration.
previous: Section 35
. Refund Caption Required.
next: Section 50
AS 08.92.040. Denial, Revocation, and Suspension of Registration.
- (a) The department may refuse to issue, or may suspend or revoke, a certificate of registration for failure to comply with
a provision of this chapter or of a regulation adopted under it. If a bonding company cancels the bond of a promoter,
the promoter's certificate of registration shall be revoked. A promoter whose certificate has been revoked may again
obtain registration by complying with the requirements of this chapter.
- (b) Proceedings under this chapter are governed by AS 44.62
(Administrative Procedure Act).
- (c) If the department determines that a person is acting as a promoter in violation of this chapter, the department may
order the person to stop the violation. Upon receipt of the order, the person affected has the right to be heard and to
present proof to the office of administrative hearings (AS 44.64.010
) that the violation has not occurred. Upon application made by the recipient of the order, the office of
administrative hearings may schedule a hearing at the earliest possible time. After the hearing, the department may
affirm, modify, or set aside the order.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.