Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 88. Real Estate Brokers and Other Licensees
- Section 685. Policies, Guidelines, and Requirements.
previous: Section 680
. Causes of Action.
next: Section 690
AS 08.88.685. Policies, Guidelines, and Requirements.
- (a) [See delayed amendment note]. A broker shall adopt a written policy that identifies and describes the relationships in which the broker and the real
estate licensees who work for the broker may engage with a seller, buyer, lessor, or lessee. The broker shall make the
written policy available to the commission and to members of the public on request.
- (b) The commission shall adopt regulations that establish
- (1) guidelines to assist a broker to adopt the written policy required by (a) of this section;
- (2) the contents and format of the pamphlet to be provided by a licensee under AS 08.88.615
- (3) requirements for a broker's supervision of the real estate licensees who work for the broker.
- (c) Based on the content and format for the pamphlets established under (b)(2) of this section, a real estate broker shall
produce and pay the costs to produce the actual pamphlets to be provided by licensees in the broker's business under AS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.