Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 88. Real Estate Brokers and Other Licensees
- Section 660. Duration of Relationship.
previous: Section 655
next: Section 665
. Vicarious Liability.
AS 08.88.660. Duration of Relationship.
- (a) A licensee relationship with a buyer, lessee, seller, or lessor begins when the licensee represents or provides
specific assistance to the buyer, lessee, seller, or lessor and continues until the earliest of the following events
- (1) the licensee completes the representation or specific assistance;
- (2) the relationship term agreed on by the buyer, lessee, seller, or lessor terminates;
- (3) the licensee and the parties to the relationship terminate the relationship by mutual agreement; or
- (4) a party to the relationship terminates the relationship by giving notice to the other party.
- (b) The termination of a relationship under (a)(3) or (4) of this section only terminates the licensee relationship and
does not affect other contractual rights of the parties to the licensee relationship.
- (c) Except as otherwise agreed to in writing, a licensee does not owe a further duty to a buyer, lessee, seller, or lessor
after termination of the licensee relationship, except for the duties of accounting for all money and other property
received during the relationship and not disclosing confidential information.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.