Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 88. Real Estate Brokers and Other Licensees
- Section 398. Licensed Assistants.
previous: Section 396
. Licensee Relationships, Disclosures, and Activity Before January 1, 2005.
next: Section 400
. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 95 SLA 1964].
AS 08.88.398. Licensed Assistants.
A licensed real estate salesperson or licensed associate real estate broker may act as a licensed assistant to a real
estate licensee other than the broker who employs the salesperson or associate broker if
- (1) the employment arrangement between the licensed assistant and the other licensee is in writing and conforms to the
applicable state and federal regulations regarding employment;
- (2) the employment of the licensed assistant is approved in writing by the broker of the licensee who employs the
- (3) the licensee who employs the assistant agrees to be responsible for paying the licensed assistant's wages and
appropriate taxes and completing the appropriate state and federal tax forms;
- (4) the broker of the licensee who employs the assistant agrees to be liable for the actions of the licensed assistant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.