Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 86. Psychologists and Psychological Associates
- Section 220. Limits or Conditions On License; Discipline.
previous: Section 210
next: Section 230
AS 08.86.220. Limits or Conditions On License; Discipline.
- (a) Upon a finding that by reason of demonstrated problems of competence, experience, education, or health the authority
to practice psychology or as a psychological associate under this chapter should be limited or conditioned or the
practitioner disciplined, the board may reprimand, censure, place on probation, restrict practice by time, specialty,
procedure or facility, require additional education or training, or revoke or suspend a license.
- (b) AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act) applies to any action
taken by the board under this section.
Article 06. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.