Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 86. Psychologists and Psychological Associates
- Section 70. Duties of the Board.
previous: Section 50
. Transportation and Per Diem. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 42 SLA 1977].
next: Section 75
. Power to Order Examinations.
AS 08.86.070. Duties of the Board.
The board shall
- (1) establish objective examination requirements for persons who apply for a license to practice psychology in the state;
- (2) examine, or cause to be examined, eligible license applicants;
- (3) approve the issuance of licenses to qualified applicants;
- (4) adopt regulations establishing standards for the practice of psychology;
- (5) impose disciplinary sanctions as authorized by this chapter;
- (6) adopt regulations requiring proof of continued competency for license renewal;
- (7) review, when requested by the department, the quality and availability of psychological services in the state;
- (8) compile information for submission to the department on the practice of psychology by psychologists and psychological
associates in the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.