Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 80. Pharmacists and Pharmacies
- Section 116. Internship and Other Training Programs.
previous: Section 115
. Registration of Pregraduate and Postgraduate Intern Pharmacist. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
next: Section 117
. Malpractice Insurance. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 94 SLA 1980; Sec. 21 Ch 166 Sla 1980].
AS 08.80.116. Internship and Other Training Programs.
- (a) An applicant for licensure by examination shall obtain practical experience in the practice of pharmacy concurrent
with or after college attendance, or both, under terms and conditions the board shall determine.
- (b) The board shall establish licensure requirements for interns and standards for internship or other training programs
that are necessary to qualify an applicant for the licensure examination and shall also determine the qualifications of
preceptors used in practical experience programs.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.