Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 80. Pharmacists and Pharmacies
- Section 110. Qualifications For Licensure By Examination.
previous: Section 105
. Removal of Board Members.
next: Section 115
. Registration of Pregraduate and Postgraduate Intern Pharmacist. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
AS 08.80.110. Qualifications For Licensure By Examination.
An applicant for licensure as a pharmacist shall
- (1) be fluent in the reading, writing, and speaking of the English language;
- (2) furnish the board with at least two affidavits from reputable citizens that the applicant has known for at least one
year attesting to the applicant's good moral character;
- (3) be a graduate of a college in a degree program approved by the board;
- (4) pass an examination or examinations given by the board or acceptable to the board under the score transfer process
administered by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy;
- (5) have completed internship training or another program that has been approved by the board or demonstrated to the
board's satisfaction that the applicant has experience in the practice of pharmacy that meets or exceeds the minimum
internship requirements of the board.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.