Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 63. Marital and Family Therapy
- Section 230. Disclosure Statement.
previous: Section 220
. License Required If Designation Used.
next: Section 240
. Limitation of Practice.
AS 08.63.230. Disclosure Statement.
Before the performance of services, a licensed marital and family therapist shall ensure that the client was furnished
a copy of a professional disclosure statement that contained
- (1) the name, title, business address, and business telephone number of the marital and family therapist;
- (2) a description of the formal professional education of the marital and family therapist, including the institutions
attended and the degrees received from the institutions;
- (3) the marital and family therapist's areas of specialization and the services available;
- (4) the marital and family therapist's fee schedule listed by type of service or hourly rate;
- (5) a description of the exception to confidentiality contained in AS 08.63.200(a)(6); and
- (6) at the bottom of the first page of the statement, the following sentence: "This information is required by the Board
of Marital and Family Therapy, which regulates all licensed marital and family therapists," followed by the name,
address, and telephone number of the board's office.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.