Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 40. Electrical and Mechanical Administrators
- Section 120. Examination of Applicant.
previous: Section 110
. Application For License.
next: Section 130
. Administrator Limited to One Registered Contractor.
AS 08.40.120. Examination of Applicant.
- (a) Each applicant shall be examined to determine the applicant's
- (1) ability to understand plans, design specifications, and engineering terms commonly used in the electrical field;
- (2) knowledge of electrical installations and wiring;
- (3) familiarity with the regulations contained in the National Electrical Code and the National Electrical Safety Code, as
approved by the American Standards Association;
- (4) familiarity with other installation and safety regulations approved by the American Standards Association;
- (5) [Repealed, Sec. 37 ch 101 SLA 1994].
- (6) personal skill and ability.
- (b) If an applicant for a license submits proof satisfactory to the department that the applicant is licensed as an
electrical administrator or the equivalent by another state or territory, that the applicant meets qualifications
established by the department under AS 08.40.045, and
that the applicant has passed an examination equivalent to the test administered under (a) of this section, the
department shall waive all of the examination required under (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.