Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 38. Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Section 80. Exemption.
previous: Section 50
. Licensure By Credentials.
next: Section 90
AS 08.38.080. Exemption.
The requirements of this chapter do not apply to
- (1) an animal nutritionist whose activities are limited to the nutritional care of animals; animal nutritionists may use
the title "nutritionist" as long as they provide nutrition services only to animals;
- (2) a person who is serving as an employee of the federal government whose job title includes the term "dietitian" or
- (3) a person who is serving as a dietitian or nutritionist in the armed forces of the United States, but the exemption
provided under this paragraph does not authorize the person to use the title "dietitian," "licensed dietitian,"
"nutritionist," "licensed nutritionist," or an occupational title using the word "dietitian" or "nutritionist" outside
the scope of the person's military service.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.