Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 36. Dentistry
- Section 238. Exemption From License Requirement.
previous: Section 234
. Licensure By Credentials.
next: Section 240
. Issuance and Display of License.
AS 08.36.238. Exemption From License Requirement.
- (a) A person enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited school of dentistry may perform procedures as part of a
course of study without a license if
- (1) the procedures are performed under the direct supervision of a member of the faculty who is licensed under this
chapter, or under the direct supervision of a team of licensed faculty dentists, at least one of whom is licensed under
this chapter; and
- (2) the clinical program has received written approval from the board.
- (b) A person practicing dentistry under (a) of this section is subject to all other provisions of this chapter and to
other laws and regulations that apply to the practice of dentistry.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.