Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 32. Dental Hygienists
- Section 95. Exemption From License Requirement.
previous: Section 90
. Temporary License. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 59 SLA 1978].
next: Section 97
AS 08.32.095. Exemption From License Requirement.
- (a) A person enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited school of dental hygiene may perform dental hygiene
procedures as part of a course of study without a license if
- (1) the procedures are performed under the direct supervision of a member of the faculty who is licensed under AS 08.36, or under the direct supervision of a team of licensed faculty
dentists, at least one of whom is licensed under AS 08.36; and
- (2) the clinical program has received written approval from the board.
- (b) A person practicing dental hygiene under (a) of this section is subject to all other provisions of this chapter and
laws and regulations that apply to the practice of dental hygiene by a licensed dental hygienist.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.