Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 32. Dental Hygienists
- Section 35. Temporary License.
previous: Section 30
. Licensure By Credentials.
next: Section 40
. Application and Fee.
AS 08.32.035. Temporary License.
- (a) The board may issue without examination a temporary license to an applicant for examination who is licensed to
practice dental hygiene in another state and who meets the criteria of AS 08.32.030
but who has been in active clinical practice for less than two years immediately preceding application. A temporary
license expires at the time notice is given of the results of the next scheduled examination and may not be reissued.
- (b) A person practicing dental hygiene under (a) of this section is subject to all other provisions of this chapter and
laws and regulations that apply to the practice of dental hygiene in this state.
- (c) Time in active clinical dental hygiene practice under a temporary license may not be credited toward licensure by
credentials under AS 08.32.030.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.