Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 26. Private Professional Conservators and Guardians
- Section 80. Annual Report.
previous: Section 70
. Criminal History Record Information Checks.
next: Section 90
. Submission of Court Reports to Department.
AS 08.26.080. Annual Report.
Within 30 days following the end of each calendar year, a licensee shall submit to the department
- (1) evidence of the initial and continuing existence of a bond and professional liability insurance required by a court to
be maintained by the guardian or conservator;
- (2) a list, including case numbers, of the wards and protected persons for whom the licensee is acting as a private
professional guardian or private professional conservator;
- (3) an accurate financial statement of the licensee;
- (4) a letter stating that the licensee has filed all required court reports in the previous calendar year;
- (5) a copy of all of the licensee's federal tax documents filed with the Internal Revenue Service and all of the
licensee's correspondence with the Internal Revenue Service; and
- (6) a list of all persons currently employed by the licensee in the business for which the license was issued.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.