Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 26. Private Professional Conservators and Guardians
- Section 20. Requirements For Individual Private Professional Guardian License.
previous: Section 10
. License Required.
next: Section 30
. Requirements For Individual Private Professional Conservator License.
AS 08.26.020. Requirements For Individual Private Professional Guardian License.
The department shall issue an individual private professional guardian license to an individual
- (1) who is at least 21 years of age;
- (2) who has two or more years of professional client casework experience or at least an associate degree in human
services, social work, psychology, sociology, gerontology, special education, or a closely related field;
- (3) who is certified as a guardian by a nationally recognized organization in the field of guardianships;
- (4) who provides proof satisfactory to the department that the individual is able to be bonded and insured;
- (5) whose criminal history record checks under AS 08.26.070
show that the individual has not been convicted of a crime within 10 years of the application that would affect the
individual's ability to provide the services of a guardian competently and safely for the ward; and
- (6) who satisfies the application requirements of AS 08.26.060
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.