Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 24. Collection Agencies
- Section 100. Licensed Operator Required, Exceptions and Fee.
previous: Section 90
. License Required.
next: Section 110
. Qualification For Operator's License.
AS 08.24.100. Licensed Operator Required, Exceptions and Fee.
- (a) Notwithstanding any other provision of this chapter, a licensee may not engage in the collection agency business
unless and until the collection agency and each branch office of the agency is under the management and control of a
licensed operator for each office. The department may waive this requirement for a period not to exceed 90 days upon
the death or disability of an operator or for other good cause.
- (b) The operator's license is renewable on or before July 1 of each second year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.