Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 18. Construction Contractors and Home Inspectors
- Section 51. Identification Requirements For Contractors.
previous: Section 50
. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 100 SLA 1968].
next: Section 53
. Identification Requirements For Home Inspectors.
AS 08.18.051. Identification Requirements For Contractors.
- (a) Except as provided otherwise by law, a person who has registered as a contractor under one name as required by this
chapter may not act in the capacity of a contractor under any other name unless that name also is registered.
- (b) All advertising, contracts, correspondence, cards, signs, posters, papers, and documents prepared by a contractor for
the contracting business must show the contractor's name, mailing address, and address of the contractor's principal
place of business. Advertising and contracts must also include the contractor's registration number.
- (c) Individual contractors and partners, associates, agents, salesmen, solicitors, officers, and employees of contractors
shall use their true names and addresses and the true name of the contractor firm at all times while acting in the
capacity of a contractor or performing related activities.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.