Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 13. Barbers and Hairdressers
- Section 185. Fees.
previous: Section 180
. Student Permits.
next: Section 190
. Failure to Possess a License or Permit.
AS 08.13.185. Fees.
- (a) The Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development shall set fees under AS 08.01.065
for initial licenses, endorsements, and renewals for the following:
- (1) schools;
- (2) school owners;
- (3) instructor;
- (4) shop owner;
- (5) practitioner of barbering;
- (6) practitioner of hairdressing;
- (7) practitioner of manicuring;
- (8) practitioner of esthetics;
- (9) endorsement for advanced manicurist;
- (10) practitioner of tattooing and permanent cosmetic coloring;
- (11) practitioner of body piercing;
- (12) temporary shop license;
- (13) temporary permit;
- (14) temporary license;
- (15) student permit.
- (b) The department shall set fees under AS 08.01.065
for examination and investigation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.