Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 4. Accountants
- Section 570. Acts Not Prohibited.
previous: Section 560
. Individual May Not Assume Title.
next: Section 580
. Partnership Posing as Accountants or Auditors.
AS 08.04.570. Acts Not Prohibited.
does not prohibit
- (1) an officer, employee, partner, member, or principal of any organization from affixing that person's signature to any
statement or report in reference to the financial affairs of the organization together with any wording designating the
position, title, or office which that person holds;
- (2) an act of a public official or public employee in the performance of that person's duties;
- (3) a person maintaining a bookkeeping or tax service from affixing that person's signature to any record, statement, or
report maintained or prepared by the person.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.