Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 4. Accountants
- Section 70. Functions of Board.
previous: Section 60
. Employment of Personnel. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
next: Section 75
. Substantial Equivalency.
AS 08.04.070. Functions of Board.
- (a) The board shall elect annually from its members a presiding officer, a secretary and a treasurer. One person may hold
the offices of secretary and treasurer.
- (b) The board may adopt and amend regulations for the orderly conduct of its affairs and for the administration of this
- (c) The board shall adopt a seal.
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 53 ch 16 SLA 2006, effective January 1, 2008].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 53 ch 16 SLA 2006, effective January 1, 2008].
- (f) The board shall adopt a formal statement of goals, objectives and policies to be reviewed and updated annually.
- (g) [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 19 SLA 1998].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.