Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 1. Centralized Licensing
- Section 70. Administrative Duties of Boards.
previous: Section 65
. Establishment of Fees.
next: Section 75
. Disciplinary Powers of Boards.
AS 08.01.070. Administrative Duties of Boards.
Each board shall perform the following duties in addition to those provided in its respective law:
- (1) take minutes and records of all proceedings;
- (2) hold a minimum of one meeting each year;
- (3) hold at least one examination each year;
- (4) request, through the department, investigation of violations of its laws and regulations;
- (5) prepare and grade board examinations;
- (6) set minimum qualifications for applicants for examination and license and may establish a waiver of continuing education requirements for renewal of a license for the period in which a licensee is engaged in active duty military service as described under AS 08.01.100 (f);
- (7) forward a draft of the minutes of proceedings to the department within 20 days after the proceedings;
- (8) forward results of board examinations to the department within 20 days after the examination is given;
- (9) notify the department of meeting dates and agenda items at least 15 days before meetings and other proceedings are
- (10) submit before the end of the fiscal year an annual performance report to the department stating the board's
accomplishments, activities, and needs.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.