Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
(a) A money services licensee shall file with the department within 15 business days any material changes in information provided in a money services licensee's application as prescribed by the department.
(b) A money services licensee shall file with the department within 45 days after the end of each fiscal quarter a current list of all authorized delegates and locations in this state where the money services licensee or an authorized delegate of the money services licensee provides money services, including mobile locations. The money services licensee shall state the name and street address of each location and authorized delegate.
(c) A money services licensee shall file a report with the department within one business day after the money services licensee has reason to know of the occurrence of any of the following events:
(1) the filing of a petition by or against the money services licensee under 11 U.S.C. 101 - 110 (Bankruptcy Code) for bankruptcy or reorganization;
(2) the filing of a petition by or against the money services licensee for receivership, the commencement of any other judicial or administrative proceeding for its dissolution or reorganization, or the making of a general assignment for the benefit of its creditors;
(3) the commencement of a proceeding to revoke or suspend its money services license in a state or country in which the money services licensee engages in business or is licensed;
(4) the cancellation or other impairment of the money services licensee's bond or other security;
(5) a charge against or conviction of the money services licensee or of an executive officer, manager, director, or person in control of the money services licensee for a felony; or
(6) a charge against or conviction of an authorized delegate for a felony.
All content © 2008 by Touch N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful.