Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 45. Alaska Credit Union Act
- Section 130. Applications For Membership.
previous: Section 120
. Board of Directors.
next: Section 140
. Powers and Duties of Credit Committee.
AS 06.45.130. Applications For Membership.
- (a) The board of directors shall establish procedures for the review and approval of applications for membership in the
- (b) Each month the board of directors shall review a list of applications for membership acted on during the preceding
- (c) If an application for membership is denied, the reasons for the denial shall be furnished to the applicant on request.
- (d) The board of directors may appoint a membership officer from the members of the credit union or the executive
committee of the board of directors to review applications for membership. A treasurer, assistant treasurer, or loan
officer may not review applications for membership.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.