Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 45. Alaska Credit Union Act
- Section 110. Executive Officers.
previous: Section 100
next: Section 120
. Board of Directors.
AS 06.45.110. Executive Officers.
- (a) At its first meeting after the annual meeting of the members, the board of directors shall elect from its membership
the executive officers of the credit union.
- (b) An executive officer, other than the treasurer, may not be compensated as an officer.
- (c) The offices of secretary and treasurer may be held by the same person.
- (d) The duties of the officers are determined by the bylaws.
- (e) The treasurer shall give bond with good and sufficient surety, in an amount and character to be determined by the
board of directors in compliance with regulations adopted by the commissioner.
- (f) The board of directors shall appoint a president to act as chief executive officer of the credit union and to be
actively in charge of the operations of the credit union.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.