Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 40. Premium Financing Act
- Section 90. Misleading Statements Prohibited; Disclosure of Interest Rate.
previous: Section 80
. Revocation or Suspension of License.
next: Section 100
. Record Keeping; Examination of Records; Report.
AS 06.40.090. Misleading Statements Prohibited; Disclosure of Interest Rate.
- (a) A person may not advertise, print, display, publish, distribute, or broadcast, or cause or permit to be advertised,
printed, displayed, published, distributed, or broadcast, in any manner, any statement or representation with regard to
the rates, terms, or conditions for the lending of money, credit, goods, or things in action which is false,
misleading, or deceptive.
- (b) The licensee or lender shall state the interest rate charged in a premium finance agreement fully and clearly as an
annual percentage rate.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.