Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 35. Uniform Common Trust Fund Act
- Section 30. Procedure For Accounting to Court.
previous: Section 20
. Accounting to Court.
next: Section 40
. Uniformity of Interpretation.
AS 06.35.030. Procedure For Accounting to Court.
When an accounting of a common trust fund is presented to the superior court under AS 06.35.020
for approval, the court shall assign a time and place for hearing and order notice of the hearing by
- (1) publication once a week for three weeks, the first publication to be not less than 20 days before the date of the
hearing, of a notice in a newspaper having a circulation in the judicial district in which the bank or trust company or
branch thereof operating the common trust fund is located;
- (2) mailing not less than 14 days before the date of the hearing a copy of the notice to all beneficiaries of the trust
participating in the common trust fund whose names are known to the bank or trust company from the records kept by it
in the regular course of business in the administration of the participating trusts, directed to them at the addresses
shown by the records; and
- (3) such further notice as the court may order.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.