Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 960. Application of Laws Relating to General Business Corporations.
previous: Section 950
. Limitation On Powers.
next: Section 990
AS 06.26.960. Application of Laws Relating to General Business Corporations.
- (a) Unless expressly authorized by this chapter, a trust company may not take an action that is authorized by AS 10.06 regarding its corporate status, capital structure, or a matter
of corporate governance and for which AS 10.06 requires a filing
with the department unless the trust company first makes the required filing with the department and receives the
- (b) The department may adopt regulations to alter or supplement the procedures and requirements of AS 10.06 applicable to an act taken under this chapter by a trust
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.