Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 930. Trust Company Reports to the Department; Publication of Reports.
previous: Section 920
. Civil Enforcement.
next: Section 940
. Remedy of Person Damaged By Violation.
AS 06.26.930. Trust Company Reports to the Department; Publication of Reports.
- (a) A trust company shall make at least four reports of its condition each year to the department as required by and on
forms prescribed by the department. Each report shall be signed by a duly authorized officer of the trust company
verified by at least one independent director, and each verifying director shall certify under oath that the director
has personal knowledge of the facts stated in the report and that the facts are true. Each report must exhibit in
detail and under appropriate headings the resources and liabilities of the trust company and must be received by the
department within 30 calendar days after the end of the period covered by the report.
- (b) The department may require that a trust company submit special reports whenever the department considers a report
necessary in order to obtain full knowledge of the trust company's condition.
- (c) In addition to the other reports required by this section, a trust company shall make at least one report of income
and dividends to the department each year. The trust company shall submit the report to the department within 30
calendar days after the end of the calendar or fiscal year covered by the report.
- (d) All of the reports of condition required by this section shall be made available to all customers on request and at no
charge to the customer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.