Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 905. Cooperative Agreements.
previous: Section 900
. Powers of Department.
next: Section 910
AS 06.26.905. Cooperative Agreements.
- (a) The department may enter into cooperative, coordinating, or information-sharing agreements with other governmental
regulators or with an organization affiliated with or representing governmental regulators to handle the periodic
examination or other supervision of a trust office that is located in this state and owned by an interstate state trust
company or of a trust office that is located in a host state and owned by a trust company. Under the agreements, the
department may accept reports of examination and reports of investigation instead of conducting the department's own
examinations or investigations.
- (b) The department may enter into joint enforcement action agreements with other governmental regulators having concurrent
jurisdiction over a trust company that is located in this state and owned by an interstate state trust company
organized in another state or over a trust office that is located in a host state and owned by a trust company.
- (c) Notwithstanding the existence of an agreement under this section, the department may at any time make an examination
or take independent supervisory or enforcement action if the department determines that the examination or action is
necessary or appropriate to carry out the department's responsibilities under this chapter or to ensure compliance with
the laws of this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.