Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 580. Trust Asset Transactions Involving Certain Securities, Assets, or Information.
previous: Section 570
. Transactions With Management and Affiliates; Penalties.
next: Section 585
. Policies and Procedures.
AS 06.26.580. Trust Asset Transactions Involving Certain Securities, Assets, or Information.
- (a) Except as provided in this chapter, or as authorized under the instrument creating the relationship, a trust company
may not invest trust assets in the stock or obligations of, or use trust assets to acquire property from, the trust
company or any of the trust company's officers, directors, or employees. A trust company may not sell trust assets to
the trust company or to any of the trust company's directors, officers, or employees.
- (b) A trust company may not use material inside information in connection with a decision or recommendation to purchase or
sell a security that is a trust asset.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.