Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 560. Prohibited Acts.
previous: Section 550
. Trust Committee.
next: Section 570
. Transactions With Management and Affiliates; Penalties.
AS 06.26.560. Prohibited Acts.
- (a) A director, an officer, an employee, or a shareholder of a trust company may not
- (1) conceal information or a fact, or remove, destroy, or conceal a book or record of the trust company, for the purpose
of concealing information or a fact from the department or an agent of the department; or
- (2) for the purpose of concealing, remove or destroy a book or record of the trust company that is material to a pending
or anticipated court or administrative proceeding.
- (b) A director, an officer, or an employee of a trust company may not make a false entry in the records, a report, or a
statement of the trust company.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.