Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 520. Board Meetings and Review of Reports.
previous: Section 510
. Board of Directors.
next: Section 530
AS 06.26.520. Board Meetings and Review of Reports.
- (a) The board of directors of a trust company shall meet at least once every three months. The department or a director
may call a special meeting of the board. A majority of the board constitutes a quorum. The board shall keep minutes of
each board meeting, including a record of attendance and a record of all votes.
- (b) At least once every three months, the board of directors of a trust company shall review written reports prepared by
the president, other officers of the trust company, or a trust committee appointed under AS 06.26.550
. The reports must include the accounts that have been opened or closed during the calendar quarter before the meeting
and the trust accounts subject to annual review during the calendar quarter before the meeting.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.