Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 470. Decision On Application For Acquisition of Control.
previous: Section 460
. Application For Acquisition of Control.
next: Section 480
. Objection to Other Transfer.
AS 06.26.470. Decision On Application For Acquisition of Control.
- (a) The department shall approve or deny an application for acquisition of control not later than the 60th day after the
date that the notice regarding acquisition of control is published under AS 06.26.460.
- (b) If the department approves an application filed under AS 06.26.460, the applicant may acquire control. Any written
commitment from the proposed transferee offered to and accepted by the department as a condition for approval of the
application is enforceable against the trust company and the transferee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.