Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 40. Name of Trust Company.
previous: Section 30
. Location of Operation.
next: Section 50
. Powers of Trust Company.
AS 06.26.040. Name of Trust Company.
- (a) A person may not use the words "trust" or "trust company" or any other words in a manner that could reasonably be
expected to convey the impression that the person is acting as a fiduciary unless the person is authorized to act as a
fiduciary under AS 06.26.010
- (b) This section does not prohibit the use of the words "trust" or "trust company" in the name of a corporation that is in
existence as of January 1, 2003 and that is not subject to this chapter if the corporation was originally organized
under the laws of this state and has not, since the date of its original organization, amended or restated its articles
of incorporation to delete from its name the words "trust" or "trust company."
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.