Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 20. Alaska Small Loans Act
- Section 340. Regulations, Rulings, Demands, and Findings; Service of Notice.
previous: Section 330
next: Section 350
. Amendment or Repeal of Chapter.
AS 06.20.340. Regulations, Rulings, Demands, and Findings; Service of Notice.
- (a) The department may adopt general regulations and make specific rulings, demands, and findings consistent with this
chapter as may be necessary for the proper conduct of business and the enforcement of this chapter.
- (b) All notices required or authorized by this chapter to be given or served by the department may be given or served by
registered mail and service is considered complete when a true copy is deposited in the post office properly addressed
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.