Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 20. Alaska Small Loans Act
- Section 200. Advertising of Misleading Statements Prohibited.
previous: Section 190
. Annual Reports of Licensees.
next: Section 210
. Use of Premises Restricted.
AS 06.20.200. Advertising of Misleading Statements Prohibited.
- (a) A person may not advertise, print, display, publish, distribute, or broadcast or cause or permit to be advertised,
printed, displayed, published, distributed, or broadcast, in any manner any statement or representation with regard to
the rates, terms, or conditions for the lending of money, credit, goods, or things in action in the amount or of the
value of $25,000 or less, which is false, misleading, or deceptive. The department may order a licensee to desist from
conduct that it finds to be in violation of this section.
- (b) The department may require rates of charge stated by a licensee to be stated fully and clearly in the manner
considered necessary to prevent misunderstanding by prospective borrowers.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.