Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 20. Alaska Small Loans Act
- Section 90. Places of Business.
previous: Section 80
. Additional Bond.
next: Section 100
. New Bond.
AS 06.20.090. Places of Business.
- (a) A licensee may maintain only one place of business under a single office license, or up to 10 places of business under
each multiple office license. The department may issue more than one license to the same licensee upon compliance with
the provisions of this chapter governing the original issuance of a license.
- (b) If a licensee changes the place of business to another location within the same municipality, the licensee shall give
written notice to the department in advance. Upon approval, the department shall issue an amended license for the new
location. A licensee may not change the place of business to a location outside the municipality in which the licensee
is authorized to do business.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.