Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 15. Mutual Savings Bank Act
- Section 370. Definitions.
previous: Section 360
. Additional Powers.
next: Section 380
. Short Title.
AS 06.15.370. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "conventional loan" means a loan secured by a first mortgage on unencumbered real property or leasehold estate other
than a loan guaranteed or insured by a federal agency;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (3) "financial institution" means a thrift institution, a commercial bank, a trust company, or an insurance company;
- (4) "mutual bank" means a mutual savings bank chartered under this chapter;
- (5) "thrift institution" means a cooperative bank, a homestead association, a mutual savings and loan association, or a
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.