Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 15. Mutual Savings Bank Act
- Section 100. Prohibited Conduct of Trustees.
previous: Section 90
. Failure to Attend Meetings.
next: Section 105
. Trustee Borrowing.
AS 06.15.100. Prohibited Conduct of Trustees.
A trustee may not
- (1) receive remuneration as trustee except reasonable fees for attendance at meetings of trustees or for services as a
member of a committee of trustees;
- (2) use the position as trustee, or knowingly allow it to be used, to obtain preferential terms in dealings with the
mutual bank for which the person is trustee;
- (3) use the position as trustee, or knowingly allow it to be used, to induce an actual or prospective borrower from the
mutual bank for which the person is trustee to purchase goods or services at a direct or indirect profit to the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.