Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 5. Alaska Banking Code
- Section 345. Articles of Incorporation.
previous: Section 344
. Application For Approval of State Bank.
next: Section 350
. Certificate of Authority.
AS 06.05.345. Articles of Incorporation.
- (a) In addition to those items required under AS 10.06.208
, the articles of incorporation of a state bank must specify
- (1) the judicial district in which the bank is to be located and the community where the bank is to conduct its principal
place of business;
- (2) the amount of its capital stock, which shall be divided into shares having a par value of not less than $1 each;
- (3) that there will be at least five but no more than 25 directors; and
- (4) the period for which the bank is organized, if limited.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (f) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (g) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (h) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (i) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (j) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (k) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (l) A bank may amend its articles of incorporation in a manner consistent with its articles and bylaws, AS 10.06, and this chapter by a vote of its shareholders representing
at least a majority of the capital at a regular meeting or at a special meeting called for the purpose.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.