Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 5. Alaska Banking Code
- Section 210. Loans to Directors, Officers, and Employees.
previous: Section 209
. Credit Cards.
next: Section 211
. Loans Secured By Forest Tracts.
AS 06.05.210. Loans to Directors, Officers, and Employees.
- (a) Subject to the same terms and conditions applicable to other loans, a director or executive officer of a state bank
may borrow up to $100,000, or up to $250,000 for the director's or executive officer's primary residence, from the
state bank at the discretion of the chief executive or managing officer of the state bank. A loan to a director or
executive officer that makes the total amount owed to the state bank by the director or executive officer in excess of
the limits in this subsection, or loans of any amount to the chief executive or managing officer of the state bank,
shall have the prior approval of the board of directors, shall be reported to the department within 30 days, and shall
be secured by adequate collateral.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (c) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, loans to directors, executive officers, and other officers and employees of a
state bank are subject to the lending limits imposed by AS 06.05.205
and the regulations adopted under that section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.