Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 5. Alaska Banking Code
- Section 45. Bank Reports to the Department.
previous: Section 15
. - 06.05.040. Powers Over State Banks; Miscellaneous Powers of Department; Bank Examinations; Banks Exempt From Examination; Examination Fee; Examiner's Oath. [Repealed, Sec. 102 Ch 26 SLA 1993].
next: Section 50
. Publication of Reports.
AS 06.05.045. Bank Reports to the Department.
- (a) Each state bank shall make at least four reports of condition each year to the department on days designated by, and
on forms prescribed by, the department. The report shall be signed by a duly authorized officer of the bank and shall
be signed by at least three directors who certify under penalty of unsworn falsification
in the second degree under AS 11.56.210
that they, and each of them, have personal knowledge of the facts stated in the report and that the facts are true.
The reports must exhibit in detail and under appropriate heads the resources and liabilities of the bank and must be
received by the department within 30 calendar days after the end of the period covered by the report.
- (b) The department may require special reports from a bank whenever in its judgment they are necessary in order to obtain
a full knowledge of its condition.
- (c) Each state bank shall make at least one report of income and dividends to the department each year. The report shall
be submitted to the department within 30 days following the end of the calendar year covered in the report.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.